Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
An Associate OSP Designer/Coordinator performs assigned construction projects. Assists OSP Team and contractors to perform installation and maintenance of underground facilities which can include, fiber, copper, and conduit placement.
The position will include:
- Follow assigned construction projects including construction sheets and utility maps, assist OSP Team, crews, and contractors, and perform site surveys.
- Use of maps and locator to verify location of underground facilities.
- Accurate document of construction project.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1-year construction experience
- Experience with basic mapping and construction sheet design
- We will train the right candidate!
Apply by December 31, 2021.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.