Facebook is one of the most widely used websites in the world and many of us use it several times a day. However, there may be some features that you did not know about. Here are four features that you may not use today, but could find useful.
Get a full-screen version of Facebook Messenger (on desktop or laptop) by going to Messenger.com.
Send Payments to Your Friends
Using Messenger you can send money that you owe to a Facebook friend if you attach a debit card to your account.
- Select the person that you would like to send money to.
- Click on the dollar sign on the bottom row of icons.
- Enter the amount that you would like to send and hit next
- Add debit card
- Press Pay
You can also request a payment from someone that owes you money.
Exclude People From Posts
If you have something to share and there are certain people that will not be interested, you can exclude them from seeing your post.
- Click “Status” to start a new post
- Click on the “Friends” or “Public” button underneath your name.
- Select “Friends except” in the list
- Select the friends you want to exclude
- Click Done
- Finish typing your post
Save Links to Read Later
If you see an article you want to read, but you don’t have time, you can add the link to your list of saved links.
- Click on the down arrow toward the upper right of the post
- Click on “Save Link”
- To access your saved links:
- On desktop (or laptop) look for “Saved” in the gray sidebar on the left side
- On mobile (iOS) press on “More” in the lower right and look for “Saved” in the list
- On mobile (Android) press on the three bars in the upper right and look for “Saved” in the list