Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, Minnesota. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the-neighborhood and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera serves residents and businesses in New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Prior Lake, Redwood Falls, Elko New Market, Savage, Sleepy Eye, Springfield, Hector, Arlington and Dassel. Nuvera also serves customers in Aurelia, Iowa.
As a Field Service Technician, you will assist with the installation, repair, and maintenance of voice, video, and internet services for our residential and business customers while representing the company in some one-on-one relationships with the customers.
The position will include:
- Assist with the installation and repair of communication services with residential and business customers including on-call duties
- Locating of underground fiber optic and copper cables
- Installation/service of underground and aerial cables, conduit, poles, and cable guide wires
- Splicing of and installation of copper and fiber optic cable connection joint housing
- Remote maintenance
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Electronic experience, basic wiring, and construction experience
- Power Limited Technician License (can be obtained after hire)
- We will train the right candidate!
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.