Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
As a Field Service Technician, you will assist with install, repair and maintenance of voice, video and internet services for our residential and business customers while representing the company in some one-on-one relationships with the customers.
The position will include:
- Assist with installation and repair of communication services with residential and business customers including on-call duties
- Locating of underground fiber optic and copper cables
- Installation/service of underground and aerial cables, conduit, poles, and cable guide wires
- Splicing of and installation of copper and fiber optic cable connection joint housing
- Remote maintenance
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Electronic experience, basic wiring, and construction experience
- Power Limited Technician License (can be obtained after hire)
- We will train the right candidate!
Apply by January 25, 2022.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.