Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
Job Type: Part-Time/Seasonal
Nuvera has an exciting opportunity for part-time Field Service seasonal help!
Nuvera is bringing fiber-internet-the fastest speeds available. Join our team and be part of this exciting journey!
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- During this opportunity, you will shadow FST mentors and assist with onsite installation, troubleshooting, repairs, and maintenance of telecommunications products, services, and equipment provided to our residential and commercial customers
- Gain a valuable understanding of the importance of customer service
Preferred skills and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Electronic experience and basic wiring
Nuvera is an EOE.