Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Field Service Supervisor oversees the Field Services department to ensure efficient processes and information-flow by process implementation and excellent communication company-wide to ensure the customer experience, support and technology are best in class. To supervise, coach and mentor the staff while overseeing the installation, repair, and maintenance of customer premise equipment.
The position will include:
- Coaching, developing, and training the team
- Setting and monitoring goals and setting, tracking and reporting KPIs
- Oversee day-to-day and ensuring collaboration between departments
- Onsite customer premise visits/Technician quality assurance checks
- Follow-up on checklists to service orders and Trouble Tickets
- Technology/Product research
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 4-year degree
- Power Limited Technician License or able to obtain after hire
- 6-years related Supervisor experience, along with Field Service understanding and experience
- General understanding of telecommunications technology
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by January 20, 2020 to email@example.com
Nuvera is an EOE.