Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Prior Lake, Redwood Falls, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
As a Field Service Technician, you will assist with install, repair and maintenance of voice, video and internet services for our residential and business customers while representing the company in some one-on-one relationships with the customers.
The position will include:
- Assist with installation and repair of communication services with residential and business customers including on-call duties.
- Locating of underground fiber optic and copper cables.
- Installation/service of underground and aerial cables, conduit, poles and cable guide wires.
- Splicing of and installation of copper and fiber optic cable connection joint housing.
- Remote maintenance.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Electronic experience, basic wiring and construction experience.
- Power Limited Technician License (can be obtained after hire).
- We will train the right candidate!
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by August 22, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.