Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A HR Generalist will administer and educate on employee benefits for all employees. Responsible for maintaining compliance of PLT and CDL licensing. Assist with the creation of computer-based training.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Research and analyze insurance plans
- Administer the benefits program; including retirement plans, insurance plans, etc.
- Assist and train employees on company benefits
- Assist in developing and maintaining computer-based training for each position
- Administer the compliance responsibilities required for licensed employees
- Assist with employee events
- 4-year degree (preferably in HR or Business)
- 2-years relevant experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience working in HRIS platforms and with benefit packages
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by May 24, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.