Independent Emergency Services (IES) is a well-established company based out of Hutchinson, MN and managed by Nuvera. A leader in the 9-1-1 industry, IES provides 9-1-1 equipment to Public Safety Answering Positions (PSAPs) as well as network design, ordering and implementation to law enforcement facilities with primary and secondary PSAPs in the Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin area. IES also provides Database Management and Private Switch – Automatic Location Information (PS-ALI) services to schools, government facilities and businesses in an ever-growing market in and outside the service area.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing positive long-term relationships
- Managing customer accounts
- Analyzing customer needs and making recommendations
- Project management, implementation overview, and training of services and equipment
- Reporting/tracking related to sale opportunities
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Attending conferences
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 4-year degree in related field or work equivalent
- 2-years sales experience and/or training in the E911 industry
- Valid driver’s license
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by June 14, 2019 to email@example.com
Nuvera is an EOE.