IES Technicians orders, installs and troubleshoots enhanced 911 call taking systems; we interact with local telephone companies, local law enforcement and dispatch center staff. IES Network personal assist in circuit and trunk design, implementation and troubleshooting. IES Database personal work with dispatch center, Telco’s and counties to ensure accurate 911 location and number information. As a whole these three pieces Make IES a premier service provider in MN, we support the large majority of Minnesota PSAP’s
Nuvera is looking for applicants for an IES (Independent Emergency Services) Technician in Bismarck area. This person will provide installation and support of 911 emergency communications CPE (customer premise equipment).
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, installing, supporting and troubleshooting (remote and onsite as needed) of 911 call taking equipment, computers, servers
- Ability to travel to other locations in the 5-state area, primary focus will be ND, MN. Ability to work overnight for extended periods (2-3 days) for new installations
- PBX and VoIP phone support
- On -Call Duties
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year computer or telecommunications related degree
- 2-years related experience in switching, routing and IP based technology with understanding of servers, computers and networking (GIS experience and/or proficiency desirable)
- Valid Driver’s License
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by June 14, 2019 to email@example.com
Nuvera is an EOE.