Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
An IT Field Service Technician will provide computer and technical support for customers including residential and small business networking and website maintenance while providing personalized service and an exceptional level of expertise for customers by selling a broad range of products and services, as well as developing in-depth knowledge of the latest communication technology.
The position will include:
- Focus on small to mid-sized business on-sites, including network administration and server management.
- Assisting and supporting on-site networking infrastructure and other technological needs.
- Support Managed Service customers as requested.
- Provide support for residential networking and customer needs.
- On-Call duties on a rotating basis.
- Website maintenance.
- Customer training and education.
- Assist with PC repair and share your knowledge in determining customer needs, product setup, training, and suggestions for new products.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year degree in a computer or telecommunications program.
- 2-years of experience in Networking and Domain Administration.
- CompTIA A+ Certification desired.
- CompTIA NW+ Certification desired.
- CISCO, CCNA, and Microsoft Certifications desired.
- Power Limited Technician License can be obtained after hire.
Apply by August 4, 2022.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.