Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Marketing Data Specialist will serve as a key resource in the sales and marketing departments for developing, reporting on, and analyzing key metric data and results. Responsible for the management of Nuvera data, with a focus on leveraging business intelligence tools, conducting analysis to distinguish patterns and recognize trends, performing data normalization operations, and assuring data quality. Partner with stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop tools and models such as segmentation, dashboards, data visualizations, decision aids, and business case analysis to support the organization.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Drive marketing operations initiatives to help with overall database management and analysis
- Develop residential and commercial marketing reporting infrastructure and data models
- Execute and maintain marketing forecasting, tracking, and reporting processes
- Create scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs
- Define key metrics and aiding in designing A/B test groups to help track performance for digital and offline marketing efforts
- Prepare and present dashboards that help optimize Nuvera’s marketing investments, influence strategic priorities, and prove the effectiveness, value, and ROI of marketing initiatives
- Lead in creating analysis to support growth of Nuvera products and services
- Monitor the success of marketing campaigns in collaboration with media agencies
- Optimize reporting processes and workflows to improve team efficiency and time-to-results
- 4-year degree
- 4- years of related experience with demonstrated knowledge in building marketing data and analysis, data analytics, advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or MS Access
Apply by September 27, 2022.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.