Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Prior Lake, Redwood Falls, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A NOC Technician is responsible for monitoring and servicing the network, servers and any telecommunications equipment in the data center. Provisioning services and troubleshoot customer issues.
The position will include:
- Monitor network devices, interfaces and applications
- Create and track incident tickets, change requests, work orders, service request and assignments
- Isolate and correlate customer issues
- Issue initial outage notification events communications as directed and manage the events
- Manage the communication process between internal and customer facing employees
- Provision CO related services
- Troubleshoot CO related issues
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year degree (computer related)
- 4-year technical experience
- Technical certifications desirable
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by August 8, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.