Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
An OSP Field Inspector and Coordinator performs field inspections of the construction phase, documents materials used, reports incremental progress, and ensures the construction meets design specifications. Coordination of assigned construction projects with Nuvera teams and contractors. Assist Nuvera teams and contractors with the installation and maintenance of underground facilities including fiber, copper, and conduit placement.
The position will include:
- Field inspection of the assigned construction projects to ensure compliance with design specifications
- Coordinates construction projects with construction crews, designers, and engineers
- Assist OSP and Constructions teams in maintenance and repair activities
- Use of maps and locators to verify the location of underground facilities
- Progress updates and documentation of projects
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1-year construction experience
- Experience with basic mapping and construction sheet design
- We will train the right candidate!
Apply by January 24, 2023.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.