Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
An OSP Manager will oversee the Construction department to ensure efficient processes and information-flow by process implementation and excellent communication company-wide. To supervise, coach, and mentor the staff while overseeing the planning of assigned construction projects, to help coordinate a plan maintenance and replacement of outside plan facilities, and responsible for facilities mapping for all company locations.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Coaching, developing, and training the team
- Setting and monitoring goals and setting, tracking and reporting KPIs
- Oversee day-to-day and ensuring collaboration between departments
- Coordinate of construction projects
- Project management
- Plan for future growth and new technology
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 4-year degree in a related field
- 6-years related Supervisor experience and along with construction/industry understanding
- Project management and skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by February 24, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.