Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Digital TV, Internet, Managed Services, computer sales and computer repair services. Nuvera serves the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
An OSP Network Designer & Project Coordinator would design assigned construction projects. Coordinate and plan maintenance and construction of outside plant facilities. Ensuring outside plant maps are current and accurate.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Prepare project documents, design specifications and timelines
- Create construction sheets
- Schedule Nuvera construction crews and contractors
- Participate in creating network design specifications and cost documents
- Identify and coordinate construction projects with local governmental units, other utilities, developers and contractors
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year degree in a related field
- 4-years related experience
- Project management skills
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume by June 20, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuvera is an EOE.