Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
OSS Records Management is Work-from-Home position that maintains facilities data inventory using designed company tools. To ensure accurate records to increase the efficient use of facilities, equipment, and the network. Assist in the designing, ordering and activation of company and customer circuits.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining accurate plant records, including special circuits, Wi-Fi records, facility records, CPE, and fiber and copper networks.
- Maintain current record of all facilities, maintaining accurate locating maps, mapping for federal and state regulatory needs.
- Process feasibility orders and services requests.
- Provide information based on support requests.
- 2-year degree, preferably in computer technology.
- 4-years relevant experience (transport network and CPE associated with being a service provider, mapping, and facility management).
Apply by April 30, 2021.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.