Paperless invoicing and payments have become commonplace and for good reasons. While some people appreciate the physical reminder of a payment due and control over when that payment is sent off, electronic billing can deliver on those needs and has several advantages, as well.
- Security – With Nuvera Bill Pay, your payment is more secure if it is set up as an ACH (Automated Clearing House) E-check or credit card payment, versus a check sent through the mail.
- Peace of Mind – Take advantage of recurring payments to ensure payments are made each month avoiding late fees.
- Environmentally Friendly – Nuvera is always looking at ways to become more environmentally sustainable and paperless billing is a significant step in that direction. View your bill online at any time.
- Convenient, Streamlined Process – Paper invoices must pass through many hands through the printing, mailing, and delivery process. It goes through another laborious process again when the payment is on its way back to Nuvera. Electronic billing removes all those steps and ensures a smoother process with less chance for a lost invoice or lost payment. Never worry again about whether your submitted payment arrived on time.
To go paperless:
- Sign up for Nuvera Bill Pay or log in to your Bill Pay account at nuvera.net/billpay.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see “Paperless Billing”.
- Check the box.
- You are now enrolled in paperless billing!
Online payment options are available for registration within your Nuvera Bill Pay account.