Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
OSS Records Management is a Work-from-Home position that maintains facilities data inventory using designed company tools. To ensure accurate records to increase the efficient use of facilities, equipment, and the network. Assist in the designing, ordering, and activation of company and customer circuits.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining accurate plant records, including special circuits, Wi-Fi records, facility records, CPE, and fiber and copper networks.
- Maintain current record of all facilities, maintaining accurate locating maps, mapping for federal and state regulatory needs.
- Process feasibility orders and services requests.
- Provide information based on support requests.
- 2-year degree, preferably in computer technology.
- 4-years relevant experience (transport network and CPE associated with being a service provider, mapping, and facility management).
Apply by July 25, 2022.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.