Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Service Implementation & Project Coordinator plans, directs, and coordinates activities for existing or newly assigned projects. Responsible for the onsite coordination and successful implementation of projects in order to meet established objectives and timelines, technical installation and implementation of commercial services and applications as well as multi-department initiatives. Leads multiple projects and oversees all team members to ensure that requirements and objects are met.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creates, coordinates, maintains, and leads the project plans
- Services as onsite leader of the technical installation and implementation
- Customer education and training
- Identifies risks and resolves issues related to the project
- Manages the creation, impact analysis and disposition of changes throughout projects
- 4-year degree (in Project Management Preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5-years related experience (technical and project management with technology projects)
Apply by January 21, 2022.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.