Who Qualifies For The Affordable Connectivity Program?
You may qualify if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if your household fits one or more of the following criteria:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, or Lifeline
- Resides on Qualifying Tribal lands and participates in Tribal specific programs, such as the Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, or Tribal Head Start (income based)
- Is approved to receive benefits under the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers existing low-income program
Apply For The Affordable Connectivity Program
Follow these easy steps to receive up to $30 a month in internet service discounts for your qualifying household.
Apply for the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) online or by mail. Click the link below to apply through the FCC website.
Once your application is confirmed, you will receive a qualifying Application ID from the FCC. Use the Application ID to complete Nuvera’s ACP application.
We’ll let you know if you qualify for our ACP discounts and when you can begin saving up to $30 a month!
Start Saving With Nuvera
With ACP discounts, you can secure a stable internet connection fit for your needs.
Nuvera wireless services make connecting easy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the Affordable Connectivity program with our frequently asked questions!