To configure the Internet email account manually, follow these steps in the Add New Account dialog box:
- Click the Manually configure server settings or additional server types check box, and click Next.
- Click Internet Email, and click Next.
- Under User Information , configure the following settings:
- In the Your Name box, type your full name.
- In the Email Address box, type your full email address.
- Under Server Information, click the kind of email account that you have in the Account Type box. If you select POP3 or IMAP in the Account Type box, configure the following settings:
- In the Incoming mail server box, type the name of the server in lowercase letters – pop3.nuveramail.net
- In the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) box, type the name of the outgoing email server:
- Enter the Outgoing Mail Server details – smtp.nuveramail.net
- Under Logon Information, configure the following settings:
- In the User Name box, type your full email address.
- In the Password box, type your password.
- If you want Outlook to remember your email account password, select the Remember password check box.
- Click the More Settings button in the lower right.
- Click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box that reads My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings. When you click Test Account Settings, the following process occurs:
- The connectivity of the system to the Internet is confirmed.
- You are logged on to the SMTP server.
- You are logged on to the POP3 server.
- If the POP3 server must be logged on to first, Outlook automatically sets the Log on to incoming mail server before sending mail option.
- A test message is sent. This message explains any changes that Outlook made to the initial setup.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
- Open the Control Panel
- Click on:
[Windows 10] “All Control Panel Items” (through the drop-down menu caret next to the “Control Panel >” address bar when clicked on) or [Windows 7] “User Accounts and Family Safety”
- Look for the Mail icon for the *Outlook version installed* e.g., if you have Outlook 2016 (32bit) installed, look for the icon
that says Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) (32-bit).
- Click on the Mail (Microsoft Outlook…) icon.
- Click on the Add button, and enter a profile name if needed.
- On the Add Account window that shows up afterwards, fill out the
- Your Name:
- Email Address:
- Retype Password:
- Click on the “Next” button.
- The screen that follows should show the auto-configuration progress,
which should show “Your IMAP email account is successfully
configured” in the end. Click on the “Finish” button.
- Once you are back at the Mail control panel window, click OK to
- Open Outlook as usual, and the mailbox will be ready to use!
If you need more assistance with your e-mail, please give our Technical Support team a call.