Nuvera is a well-established regional communications company, with headquarters in New Ulm, MN, that provides Internet, Digital TV, Voice, Wireless, Managed Cloud, Outsourced IT and Computer/Communication Sales and Service. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
Technical Support is a work-from-home position that provides technical assistance for customers remotely, online or over the phone while providing personalized service and exceptional level of expertise for customers by developing in-depth knowledge of the latest communication technology.
The position will include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for voice, video, broadband customers.
- Support customers software/hardware remotely or over the phone.
- Identify, evaluate, and solve end-user problems.
- Monitor of specific focused systems and escalate trends.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year degree.
- 1-year experience in customer service and/or troubleshooting environment.
- Knowledge of computers and internet technology.
Apply by February 9, 2022.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.