Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
Technical Support is a work-from-home position that provides technical assistance for customers remotely, online, or over the phone while providing personalized service and an exceptional level of expertise for customers by developing in-depth knowledge of the latest communication technology.
The position will include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for voice, video, and broadband customers.
- Support customer’s software/hardware remotely or over the phone.
- Identify, evaluate, and solve end-user problems.
- Monitor specifically focused systems and escalate trends.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 2-year degree.
- 1-year experience in customer service and/or troubleshooting environment.
- Knowledge of computers and internet technology.
Apply by January 24, 2023
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.