Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Technology Solutions Specialist will repair and maintain computers, laptops, tables and smartphones and building or configuring new hardware, installing and updating software packages for our customers. Create energy and excitement of our products by educating and teaching customers and providing the best solutions for each customer.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Repairs, tune-ups and maintenance of customer devices
- Repair hardware and software failures
- Prepares new computers for customers
- Train customers with set up and using their new product
- Assist with customer on-sites as requested
- 2-year degree
- 1-year experience in PC support and troubleshooting experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Medical and NICE Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Cancer Insurance Options
- 401(K) Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and Training Assistance
- Incentive Plan
- Discount on Products and Services
- And Much More!!
To apply by October 5, 2022
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE.