Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, Minnesota. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the-neighborhood and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera serves residents and businesses in New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Prior Lake, Redwood Falls, Elko New Market, Savage, Sleepy Eye, Springfield, Hector, Arlington and Dassel. Nuvera also serves customers in Aurelia, Iowa.
Our best Territory Managers are self-motivated entrepreneurs who understand how to translate client business problems into technology solutions. They are passionate about being a trusted advisor to our customers and thrive in helping them solve business problems with technology. We are looking for a candidate who focuses on fostering relationships in institutional vertical markets and is hungry to learn and passionate about technology. This is the perfect opportunity for solution-oriented sellers to combine products and services to solve customer problems. Hosted voice & data solutions, Managed IT services, data security, on-premises phone systems & LAN/ WAN connectivity selling experience is highly valued.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Initiate and develop relationships and work with vertical markets with a strong focus on education, government, healthcare, etc.
- Identify ways to market products and services to existing customers, including identifying new target markets.
- Uphold relationships with customers to be able to analyze their needs to find the right customized solution.
- Identify sales opportunities, collaborate with the internal team to develop solutions, and effectively communicate solutions to clients by highlighting Nuvera’s strengths and core competencies.
- Recommend front-office solutions such as on-premises voice, computers, and software solutions; back-office solutions such as firewalls, switches, access points, servers, and battery backups; and Nuvera’s hosted Voice and Managed Services portfolio.
- Participate in strategic and tactical account planning.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 4-year degree in a related field.
- 2-years of outside sales experience.
- General understanding and interest in technology.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE