Nuvera is a well-established communications company with headquarters in New Ulm, MN that provides Hosted Voice and Data solutions, Internet, Managed Cloud, outsourced IT, computer sales, structured network cabling and communication equipment sales & service. Nuvera has technology solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
Our best Territory Managers are self-motivated entrepreneurs that understand how to translate client business problems into technology solutions. They are passionate about being a trusted advisor to our customers and thrive in helping them solve business problems with technology. We are looking for a candidate that will focus on fostering relationships on institutional vertical markets and is hungry to learn and passionate about technology. This is the perfect opportunity for solution-oriented sellers to bring together products and services to solve customer problems. Hosted voice & data solutions, Managed IT services, on premise phone systems & LAN/ WAN connectivity selling experience is highly valued.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Initiate and develop relationships and work with vertical markets with a strong focus on education, government, healthcare, and others.
- Identify ways to market products and services to existing customers, including identifying new target markets.
- Uphold relationships with customers to be able to analyze their needs to find the right customized solution.
- Identify sales opportunities, collaborate with internal team to develop solutions, and effectively communicate solution to client by highlighting Nuvera’s strengths and core competencies.
- Recommend front office solutions such as on-premises voice, computers, software solutions; back-office solutions such as firewalls, switches, access points, servers, battery backups; as well as Nuvera’s hosted Voice and Managed Services portfolio.
- Participate in strategic and tactical account planning.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
- 4-year degree in a related field
- 2-years outside sales experience
- General understanding and interest in technology
Apply by November 4, 2021.
Please be aware you will be redirected to our Paycom site to complete your application.
Nuvera is an EOE