What is watchTVeverywhere?
WatchTVeverywhere has a lot of different definitions. For us, it is TV programs that are available on something other than a TV set. That means your PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone or Android.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. At this time, there is no extra cost for watchTVeverywhere so feel free to explore. There is nothing available at this site that will result in an extra cost to you (except overage charges from your cellular carrier). You only need to be a subscriber to the TV network. This may change over time depending on the requirements made by the individual TV networks.
How do I use watchTVeverywhere?
It is easy to start using watchTVeverywhere:
- Click to access the watchTVeverywhere website.
- Have your latest Nuvera invoice handy.
- Select your Nuvera as your TV provider from the drop-down menu and click on “Submit.”
- Click on “Register.” You will need two pieces of information to register:
- Your account number.
- The correct spelling of the last name on the account.
You will be asked to:
- Provide an email address. This will be your username. This can be any valid email address.
- Provide a password.
- Select a password reset question.
- Supply the answer to the password reset question.
- Click on Register.
- Now, check the email address you just provided. You will find an email message with your watchTVeverywhere activation link. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
You are done and can begin to enjoy watchTVeverywhere!
It is important that you keep your username and password confidential. Use of your credentials by others will result in loss of watchTVeverywhere privileges.
- Visit www.wtve.net.
- Click “Log In.”
- Enter your username and password.
- Select the TV Network you want to watch. Click on the network and you will see a list of the available programs.
- You can also download each individual TV network smart device app and login with your username and password.
Where can I watchTVeverywhere?
You can literally watch TV anywhere you can receive an Internet signal: inside your house, at the office, shopping mall, hotel, airport, vacation home, etc. Wired connections and in-home Wi-Fi will provide the best quality. The quality of watchTVeverywhere signals while roaming (airports, stores, etc.) will vary depending on the strength of the signal. Be extra careful when you travel, especially outside the US. Data roaming charges may apply, and they can be very expensive.
What programs are available?
Different networks make different programs available at different times. Each TV network makes its own decision about what to make available on watchTVeverywhere. For example, the live feed of CNN is available. However, there may be some that do not and instead, offer full episodes of their popular programs.
Why aren’t all the programs available?
A TV network doesn’t necessarily own all of the rights to the programs they transmit. A TV network may have the right to transmit a movie, but only to TV sets, not on watchTVeverywhere. So, once again, it depends on the TV network.
Will other networks become available?
Yes. We are working with many different program providers to expand the number of networks and the number of programs available on watchTVeverywhere. Registered users are presented with a complete list of all the networks available to them when logging in to www.watchTVeverywhere.com. You will see them automatically when they are added.
Which watchTVeverywhere programs can I watch?
Once you are registered, you can watch any watchTVeverywhere program as long as you are a subscriber to that network. For example, you must be an A&E subscriber to watch A&E’s watchTVeverywhere programs.
Which devices can I use?
Almost all watchTVeverywhere programs are available on all devices (PC, laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android phone). Some TV networks have not made their programs available on all devices. Visit the iPhone or iPad App Store and search by the network name for available applications.
How many different devices can I use?
There is no limit to the number of devices you can use. However, TV networks may limit the number you can use at the same time.
Does watching watchTVeverywhere count against my mobile data plan?
It might. Check your data plan before you start watching watchTVeverywhere on a smartphone or wireless network. watchTVeverywhere programs transmit a lot of data. That can become expensive if you have a limited data plan. Please know that we have no way of knowing when you have exceeded your data plan. You are responsible for all of the charges made by your mobile carrier.
Can I create additional accounts for family members living in the same location?
Yes, you can create up to three sub-accounts under your main login
How is watchTVeverywhere different from something like Hulu or Netflix?
There are several differences. Nuvera’s watchTVeverywhere:
- Is FREE. There is no extra charge to use it. You only need to have a subscription to the network you want to watch.
- Includes live TV. Hulu and Netflix only provide previously recorded shows.
- Has full episodes of current TV shows.