Nuvera Donation Guidelines
Nuvera is proud to be your local communications and technology provider. In addition to providing Internet, video and voice services, Nuvera also gives back to the communities it serves.
The possible recipient of a donation must be located in the Nuvera service area and qualify as one of the following categories:
- Community development and events
- School events
- Sporting events
- Chamber events
- Non-profit organizations
- Youth programs
- Fraternal organizations
The following events and organizations are not typically eligible for contributions:
- National events unless stemmed from a local event
- Reducing debts or past operating ventures
- Political or partisan organizations or campaigns
- Talent and beauty contests
- Generic request that may have been sent to various organizations
- Medical expenses
- Individual benefits/sponsorships
All donation requests are reviewed individually.
Please note that Nuvera receives a significant volume of requests and is therefore unable to accommodate all, no matter how much we wish to do so.
Regardless of the level of funding requested, the process begins with a donation request form. Once the donation request form is submitted, please allow 2 to 4 weeks for processing.