Hutchinson – Wednesday April 13, 2022, Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) Commissioner Steve Grove will be joined by Nuvera CEO/President Glenn Zerbe, Hutchinson Public Schools Superintendent Daron VanderHeiden, a local resident/business who has benefited from broadband access and others in a roundtable discussion of the importance of broadband access. Participants will discuss why high-speed internet is essential for business, education, health care and civic engagement as well as the importance of efforts to reach Minnesota’s goal of providing broadband access to all parts of the state.
What and when:
- Wednesday, April 13
- 11:00-11:45 a.m. – roundtable discussion
- 11:45 a.m.-noon – brief tour of Nuvera facility
235 Franklin St SW
Hutchinson, MN 55350
- Steve Grove, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
- Glenn Zerbe, Nuvera CEO/President
- Daron VanderHeiden, Hutchinson Public Schools Superintendent
- A local resident/business who has benefited from broadband access
If you would like to attend this event, please RSVP to Alicia Cordes-Mayo at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.