With the current COVID-19 concerns, Nuvera would like to assure you our priorities remain keeping our services fully operational, as well as taking precautions and following CDC recommendations to protect the well-being of our employees and customers. Please note the following information regarding Nuvera’s adjusted operating procedures relating to this pandemic.
Customer Solution Centers
Nuvera and TechTrends are open and staffed during regular business with the following precautions in place:
- Nuvera employees will wear masks and we respectfully ask that our customers do the same.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed and we ask that customers utilize these when entering the building.
- Signage has been placed where customers enter and social distancing circles put on the floors designating six feet of distance.
If you prefer not to visit us in person, associates are available by phone at 844.354.4111 or online chat at www.nuvera.net. 24/7 emergency support is also available at this same number.
Our TechTrends location offers non-contact pickup and delivery and are also available for support. Call 233.3000 for details.
New service requests are still being accepted. With the COVID restrictions, we want to assure you we are dedicated to the safety of both our customers and our employees. In order to provide the safest experience when entering your home, Nuvera employees will:
- Wear masks, gloves and remain six feet away from household members.
- Ask that you remain six feet from our employee(s) and if possible in a different room or area of your home.
- Ask if you would be willing to wear a mask, if possible.
- Wipe door handles, devices related to installation and any other items they are required to touch with disinfecting cloths. If you prefer any of these items not be wiped down due to concern over damage, please make arrangements so that they do not need to be touched by our employees.
If you prefer a Nuvera employee not enter your home, remote installation may be an option.
To help avoid increased exposure, we recommend online bill pay at nuvera.net/billpay or calling our office Monday – Friday at 844.354.4111 between 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. You may also mail payments to Nuvera, PO Box 697, New Ulm, MN 56073, or use our drop boxes. We request that drop box and payments by mail are check or money order only and NOT CASH. If you need to make payment arrangements, please call the above number.
Lifeline Assistance Program
If you need Internet or voice services, you may qualify for the federal Lifeline program discounts. For more information visit mn.gov/puc/telecommunications/telephone-discounts/
Network Upgrades and Monitoring
During this unprecedented time, Nuvera has been experiencing record Internet usage across all our communities. In some areas up to an 80-100 percent increase within a very small window of time. Our top priority is to keep our customers connected with no disruptions in service. We will continue to monitor and strengthen our network to sufficiently handle the increased capacity.
Nuvera will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments as necessary. Please contact us at 844.354.4111 if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding during this time. Thank you!